Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos
When it comes to making high end videos that truly communicate your value, you’re:
- Worried about hiring the wrong pro team.
- Uncertain how to get started making polished, professional videos.
- Unclear of how to create a beautiful concept that gets a specific response from your tribe.
- Scared that you need to be a pro on-camera in order to get started making high end videos.
Making the decision to hire the pros is an important moment in the evolution of your biz. It’s time to ignite your tribe.
You’re ready to invest in hiring the pros to create high impact videos because you:
- Want to play it BIG.
- Want to position yourself as THE go-to person in your field.
- Want to create super professional + beautiful videos for your tribe (they deserve the best!).
- Don’t want to blend in with every other company in your field.
- Want to connect with your tribe at a heart level so they want to buy from YOU.
- Don’t want to spend thousands of hours learning how to become a pro cinematographer, director and editor for your special videos.
- Want a talented filmmaking team, with decades-worth of experience, creating your customized videos.
- Want to work with a creative, outside-the-box, ACTUAL FILM DIRECTOR on your special videos.
If the above sounds familiar, then you’re in the right place!
Read on, Fab-Preneur! 🙂
It’s time for you to play it BIG.
Let me introduce you to your beautiful solution!
Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos
Hiring a professional team to create Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos for your biz is an important step towards becoming the go-to person in your field.
Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, thin or fabulously full-figured, young or a silver fox, your tribe wants to see YOU.
What is a Big, Beautiful, Branded Video?
- A 2-3 minute, high end, promotional centre-piece video for your biz, that positions you as an expert in your field.
- Think of it as an extended commercial for your biz that translates the impact your work has on your clients.
- Customized to speak to your dream customers.
- They tell a powerful story of the work you do and the transformations you create.
- These videos are playful, thoughtful, empathetic and moving.
- They tap into your tribe’s fears, goals and dreams so they can connect to your brand at a deep level.
- These videos encourage your tribe to take inspired action (such as buying from you, signing up for your list, following you on social media, becoming a raving fan, etc).
- They are uplifting experiences designed to help your customer feel understood.
- Designed to highlight your on-camera strengths and diminish your on-camera weaknesses: We show you at your BEST.
(CLICK HERE to scroll down to get a quick glimpse of some client videos)
Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos can:
- Show people what it’s like to work with you, so that they can say YES more easily.
- Show off the best parts of you and your biz (hint: increase your know, like and trust factors), so you can make is easy for your tribe to connect.
- Give your brand the visibility and star power you deserve so that your biz stands apart from the crowd.
- Attract the right customers to your website through this empowering form of marketing.
- Show off your best YOU for your tribe and create raving fans.
- Instantly give your brand that polished, profesh feeling, so peeps WANT to buy from you.
A film director who takes care of YOU.
As much as you invest in me, I invest in you tenfold.
As one of my in-person clients, you become a part of my video family.
I LOVE creating videos you’re super proud to share with the world. I create a vision of you and your biz that is strong, confident, playful and connected.
From my POV, creating videos for YOU actually becomes an investment into what makes you tick, what your strengths are, who you speak to and how they need to hear from you.
I’m ALL about helping people to feel something when they see you on screen; to feel as if they already know you; to feel as though you understand their highest hopes and their biggest fears.
Let’s make something beautiful; let’s make something connected; let’s make your tribe laugh, cry, relate and connect.
Let’s Unleash Your Video Brilliance!
You have your own unique brand of SPECIAL. You deserve to be in the spotlight.
It’s time to ignite your tribe through creating Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos.
Let’s do this!
Book a complimentary 30-minute consultation with me (value $247 USD) to discover how you can invest in creating these marquee videos (and make leaps and bounds in your biz):
A Quick Taste of Some of my Client Videos…
Myriam wanted to create one powerful video that would encapsulate her brand. She wanted something that would capture where she envisioned herself positioned in her industry.
When we began our work together, she knew that she wanted to reach women who were struggling with eating disorders and give them a video that would let them know they weren’t alone.
She came to me with her script and her passion, but didn’t know what she wanted the video to look like. After diving into her brand, her dreams and her words, I created the concept and assembled the team to bring it all together.
She now lovingly calls this her “Master Video”: An all-in-one visual piece of her story that she uses as a means to show women how they will feel when they work with her. #dreamupclient
Esha Herbert-Davis and Kioka Dunston
Esha and Kioka wanted a video for an upcoming, brand spanking new retreat. But they had noooo idea of where to begin, what it would look like or what they wanted it to say. They did know that they wanted to keep things super easy and convey the feeling of happiness and transformation. They wanted it to feel accessible.
So after chatting, we decided to go on the lo-fi side for them. They didn’t want to intimidate their woman with too much polish. They did their own hair, make-up and wardrobe, and geared up for a fun day of shooting at the local botanical gardens. (I also filmed this puppy on my iphone), as they wanted to keep at a certain budget level when it came to rentals, equipment, etc.
Seriously, there are nooooo excuses anymore to not make great videos, lol. I created the concept, keeping all of their requests in mind, captured this series of images to tell their story and then set them to words from their brand new website. #dreamupclient
KEEP SHINING – Shad, rapper, host of Q
I was contacted by Shad’s manager, saying that they were looking for a female director for an upcoming shoot for a track called “Keep Shining”. I played the song over and over (and over) and the vision for the piece came to me.
The song is all about women and girls empowering themselves, and it is rapped by a male artist. I realized that I had to put the song into the hands of the ladies.
(Now, keep in mind that this is a full-on production, with a team of artists and craftspeople assembled to make this video sing.) I sent them a few different concepts and this is the one that they fell in love with. #dreamupclient
Just Like Love
This is a lil video I directed that features two of my fave local actors.
I’m sooo inspired by working with people who are passionate about what they do.
Get the full power of me and my creative team to create a video that ignites your dream clients and makes them take ACTION.
For one 2-3 minute Big, Beautiful, Branded Video prices begin at $6,500 USD.
(May increase depending on the complexity of your video)
1. Ready for your close-up: Get a complimentary do-it-yourself, 7 step mini-course to help you get better on-camera. You get 7 video missions to help you get in front of the camera and PRACTICE, well in advance of your Big, Beautiful, Branded Video shoot.
2. Get a wardrobe cheat sheet so that you can take the guess work out of dressing for your brand!
3. Get a secret Pinterest board to help build your video brand. Here you get access to feedback and additions of creative goodies from the team.
Ready to position yourself as a star in your industry? Click below and book your preliminary chat:
How it Works
Making Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos means bringing in some amazing creative artists and technicians to help make your dream a reality (all of which I arrange for you). As soon as you decide that you’re IN, we’ll get the ball rolling!
If you think about a movie you’d see in a theatre, it accounts for thousands upon thousands of hours of work, potentially thousands of employees, years of work and more often than not, millions of dollars invested. With my Fabpreneur productions, I take away most of all that stuff. We keep the team to a minimum so that your videos are achievable. My (kick ass) teams generally include:
- A cinematographer
- A make-up artist (optional)
- A wardrobe stylist (optional)
- An assistant
- A production coordinator (depends on complexity)
- a sound person (depends on complexity)
- And of course… Me (concept, on-camera coach, director, editor)
This is your Dream Team!
- Book a preliminary consultation (30 minutes) to dive into your needs and your level of investment.
- I send you a budget breakdown.
- With payment, we get started on the research phase. I ask you to send me ALL sorts of goodies so that I can get a deeper understanding of you, your brand, your biz and your dream clients.
- I also send you a contract so that you know what to expect.
- We meet on Skype to chat about scripts and the big picture for your big, beautiful, branded videos.
- You write up your first drafts of the scripts with the tips I give you, and I give feedback on those drafts.
- I begin concept work, and send you three possible ideas for each video, along with visual references. You continue to work on the next draft of the scripts. Then you choose one concept for each video /video series.
- Set up your travel and accommodations (I have someone who can do this for you if needed. My sister is an ah-mazing travel planner. Let me know if you’d like her services).
- A couple months before the shoot date, I start my creative talks with the team, book our studio and create what’s called the shot lists (these are the blueprints that I direct from).
- I put you in touch with our wardrobe lady and make-up artist, so that we’re all on the same page.
- Your video production team and I dive deep into prepping for your brilliant shoot. (Woo!)
- If you’re out of town, you fly to lovely Toronto, where we rock your wardrobe fitting and you and I sit down for a yummy and healthy dinner together, to chat in person, ahead of the shoot.
- We film your premium videos over the planned number of days.
- We wrap filming and do a happy dance (+ then you fly back home).
- I roll up my sleeves, slip my director’s hat back on, and dive into editing your epic videos. This is where SERIOUS magic happens. Yahoo!!!
- The editing process takes up two months, depending on the complexity of the project, and during this time, you get two editing passes for each of your videos.
- I deliver your final videos via web upload.
- You celebrate and start sharing your beautiful brand new videos with your tribe!
Ready to take the first step to Unleash Your Video Brilliance? Click below and book your preliminary chat:
What if I want to shoot a bunch of Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos?
When you shoot multiple videos, we can do something called “batch” shooting. This means we can shoot several at one go, over a few days. This type of shooting actually helps make your investment work more efficiently for you.
Can I hire a pro wardrobe stylist for my shoot?
You can indeed (I’ve got a few that I can recommend to you). Keep in mind that wardrobe styling can add up quickly, and you’re likely looking at an additional $2000+ to have someone create your looks, make the purchases and/or rentals and style you on the day.
What if I feel super nervous on-camera? Can I still do this?
You sure can! I design my concepts around your specific needs. So if you’re suuuuper uncomfortable speaking on-camera, there are tricks to make sure that you shine!
Let’s Unleash Your Video Brilliance!
You have your own unique brand of SPECIAL.
You deserve to be in the spotlight. It’s time to ignite your tribe through creating Big, Beautiful, Branded Videos.
Let’s do this!
Sarah Michelle Brown
Your Virtual Video Director